Most certainly a marketing strategy for a startup ? :) I'd make sure not to reveal too much. Although I agree with the fact that ideas have no value, execution matters, and you might not want to disclose too much of it ?
"* Meeting with Xavier Niel @Iliad/Free in 20mins * Just finished a lunch with Michel de Guilhermier With Oliver Jung, one of the biggest German Business Angel (Mariott Hotel-Champs Elysees) * Meeting with Xavier Marvaldi (M6Web CEO) in 5 mins. * Registered Faceshops.com :-) * With Guillaume Cabane & Frederic Clement@Villa Pereire * With Christophe from Effiliation@Villa Pereire * It's raining in Paris !! Arrived near place pereire for a lunch with Eric Bennephtali, Kingoloto President * Just found an excellent blog in english about Web2.0 & Asia: http://www.web20asia.com/ * Playing with Facebook : My profile is here : http://tinyurl.com/2duvyl * Testing Twitter from Facebook....The Facebook API will really kills all the others social networks * Just arrived in Paris-3.30am. It will be a very long day :-) * In the plane to Paris. Taking off in 5mins...Good night
* Zlio is still looking for his VP US Operations : http://tinyurl.com/24wu7n
* @tariqkrim: Can you check for me who are the best affiliation network in Japan ?
OK, this might not tell you much, but to the trained Internet professional you see that:
- ZLIO (Jeremie's company) is preparing to go to Asia
- is developping an affiiliation / viral strategy
- is meeting / talking to Microsoft (technology guy), Apple (B2B shops guy)
- developping a startegy on social network Facebook
- looking for investors or is co-investing with some of the top connected European B2B investors
- meeting with clients / potential clients (with names !)...