Here are some pictures of our amazing lunch yesterday at Marc Veyrat's in Annecy. We then went into a tour of his 35,000 bottles... Very very impressive.
The menu was slightly different from the one on his website, but I hope you'll enjoy the pictures.
2. Virtual Tartiflette with Potato and Destructurized Reblochon Packaging
3. Yogourt Pot with Foie Gras, Vegetable Jelly, Fragrant Myrrh (with plants picked above 1800 metres)
4. New Vegetable Ravioli, Three Vinagrette Soufflés
5. 9 O’clock Reconstituted Egg Yolk, Nutmeg Syringe
6. Stuffed Virtual Cannelloni (without starch or eggs), Pepper Coulis, Stroke of Boletus
7. Lake Fera Roasted without Fat, Tender Alpine Avens
8. Exploded Bass, A Brush of White Chocolate, Sugarless Lemon-Grass Syrup from Madagascar
9. Tinned Food the Way my Father Would Have Liked, Cinnamon Quenelle Soufflé
10. Grilled Rounds of Breton Lobster, Sugarless Verbena Sweets
11. Soda Vera
Steamed Loin on Lamb with Melehill Mountain Thyme, Clear Infusion, Polenta Cubism with Beaufort Cheese.
Calf Sweetbreads with Sour Coulis, Green Apple Doughnuts, Chartreuse from Our Home
replaced by a Chateau 'Brillant' with Vera ketchup, jus de cresson and homemade fries
+ a chef surprise, a cheese mousse with something sweet in it ?
13. Savoy Cheese Platter, in Particular from Aravis (my plate)
14. Our Delicate Field Flower Burnt Creams
Three One Flacky Cigarettes, Fruits Sorbets of the Moment
Fried Mango Pannequets, Passion Fruits, Exploded Rice Ice
A white chocolate millefeuille with a yoghurt ice cream and thyme sauce
Some got liquors, and som eof us got a Bolivar cigar.
I don't fully remember the wines, but we got a white wine (Geneation XIX), a sweet wine from the Valais with the starters, another white, and finished off with a magnum of Cornas.